The good: There is an awesome temp break happening right now about 40 miles from Westport. We have two brave souls to go and try what looks to be a very fishy piece of ocean.
The Bad: Right now the weather forecast looks a bit “Sporty”. These things change rapidly and We believe this will get better.
So here’s the deal. We need at least two more people. We are not taking deposits on this and if the weather doesn’t look safe we just wont go. On the other hand if it does look good the conditions are right for a great haul. We make the call on Saturday morning.
So, for the adventurous this is a potentially great opportunity at discount price.
Call soon this wont last :