Given the limited amount of space, especially on long-range trips, it is important that you don’t bring any more than is necessary.
- Bring rain gear and dress in layers. In Washington you never know what is going to happen
- Lunch, snacks and drinks. One small cooler per person is permitted but if your group can consolidate, it would be ideal
- Saltwater fishing license as well as a salmon or halibut catch record card. If you don’t have a license, a one-day license is available for purchase from the charter offices across the street from the dock
- Please secure any small items together as well. We ask that small items do not bounce around the cabin as they can pose a safety risk
- Adult beverages are permitted within reason; however, marijuana is prohibited per US Coast Guard regulations